Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 
As I sit inside, avoiding the sweltering heat of Daytona Beach, I'm pondering this new blogging adventure I'm undertaking. It feels like I'm learning to fly without ever having taken a class on aerodynamics, basic cockpit instrument identification 101, taking off/landing 100 and, of course, the correct way to put on and operate a parachute. That being said, I'm ready to go!

I've been lurking around a bit since being stumbling onto the Waiter's site (Waiter Rant) about two months ago. Since then, I've been slowly gaining my courage to let loose with my own thoughts, musings, observations and other ADD-fueled ramblings. Especially after having read the postings of two waiter picks: Clublife and The Family Guy. I'm thinking, "I can do this." Besides, the only who'll be reading these posts will be me for a while since nobody knows I'm out here ...

So, here goes ... I've fired up the engines and am rolling down the runway with no real clue how to get airborne and once I clear the powerlines, how to stay up there on my newfound Flights of Fancy. But, hey, who would of thought Michael Jackson would have been cleared from his flights of fancy? After all, I'm no Peter Pan ...

So, that buzzing you're hearing above is me. If it sounds like it's getting louder, it's because I'm trying to figure out these gauges, buttons, sticks, pedals, lights, blips, and voices in my head telling me to get out of restricted air space ...

Ready or not ... TheRainmanCometh
Comments:
Nice first entry, 'new comer'!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?